Only registered members of the American Corner Mitrovica have the privilege to check out items. Visitors may only use resources within the Corner.
The following loan periods are available:
|Books designated for circulation (including last copy books)||10 days||3||Renewable for an additional five days|
|Magazines||10 days||1 issue||Nonrenewable|
|Games (Only teachers)||5 days||1||Nonrenewable|
|E-reader (kindles, etc.) (in-house)||Two hours||1||Nonrenewable|
Overdue, Lost and Damaged Items
Delinquent members, who constantly return their materials late, may lose their borrowing privileges. Members who have overdue materials will be denied borrowing privileges until materials are returned or accounted for.
In case of lost or damage items, borrowing privileges may be suspended for a period of time.
In-house use of e-Readers
When borrowing an e-reader, you will be responsible to abide to the following rules and requested to sign this form:
- E-readers can be used only in the American Corner Mitrovica for two hours at a time.
- Proof of identification/age and a signed release form are required for borrowing an e-reader.
- E-reader devices cannot leave the building under any circumstances.
- The e-reader must be in your care at all times and cannot be left unattended.
- You may not delete or download new content onto the e-reader. Please see staff member if you have a specific content request.
- You may not de-register the e-reader or change the account settings.
- The e-reader must be returned directly to a staff member do check back in. it may not be left at the desk if no staff member is present.
- Device will be inspected for condition and content before and after use. Any changes in condition or content while in your care will be noted and may lead to the suspension of borrowing privileges.
- American Corner Mitrovica reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who abuses equipment or is repeatedly late in returning materials and/or electronic devices.
I agree to the terms of using the American Corner e-reader:
Staff inspection: before use _________ ; after use _______